I may not be on my blog, but I'm on Instagram!

Monday, December 5, 2011

Is that a purple zebra... journal?

Hiya!
Happy Monday! So? Are you done with your Christmas or Hanukkah shopping?  Holy guacamole! Did you see some of the crazy news coverage on the Black Friday shoppers? I can't believe some woman was pepper spraying other shoppers so she could get to the merchandise first.  Really?! What is up with that? Brings a whole new perspective on shopping online....Not only does it spare you the parking hassles and crowds. No psychos. 


I have another "A" journal for you today. And, surprise! The zebra and glitter theme is still running strong.  I used Versamark to stamp the background on a light lavender cardstock. Then brushed on several different colors of Perfect Pearls to give it a subtle color and glimmer.

I used the same lavender cardstock to create the two strips of zebra embossed details. I love the texture that embossing/debossing gives. But I thought it needed a little bit more something. So I decided to mix up some more glitter glue. It can be a bit deceiving when you first paint it on because of the whiteness of the ModPodge covering some of the glitter. But what a WOW it gives when it dries (see above.)
Well, I'm on the home stretch on the journals. Just six more.What a project it has been.
Thanks so much for visiting me today. Hope you have a terrific day!
Toodles.........

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to comment. I really appreciate it!!