I may not be on my blog, but I'm on Instagram!

Friday, November 4, 2011

Thinking about Christmas

Hiya!
I know I haven't been blogging much... I'm teaching a magnet making class tonight so I've been in prep mode getting ready for that: Purchasing, flattening bottlecaps, printing and punching out designs, bagging up kits in little baggies. Lots of busy work for me but hopefully it will make everything tonight go more smoothly.  Anyway.....
While I was out and about looking for a birthday present for my mom last week I got an idea to make a follow-up project similar to the wildly popular Joy-Hope-Peace-Believe design I created a few years ago.
The idea came when I saw this cute little iron wall hanging.

The size of this design fits a 12x12 mat. Requires and Expression due to the size. If you want a different size send me a message. I'll see what I can do.
 
Ok, I'm outta here. Short and sweet, I know. Still lots to do to get ready for tonight. If you have any questions feel free to send me a message.
Have a great weekend! Thanks for stopping by.
Toodles.....

Supplies:


Cricut Expression
Cricut DesignStudio
Plantin Schoolbook
Storybook

2 comments:

  1. Jen, I love this!!! You always do such a great job with your projects!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment. I really appreciate it!!