I may not be on my blog, but I'm on Instagram!

Monday, December 12, 2011

Nauvoo ornament

Hiya!
Happy Monday!  Isn't this so pretty?! 

This little treat is for some friends of our that are getting married next weekend.  The building pictured on the ornament is the LDS (Mormon) Temple located in Nauvoo, IL.


I put their names and the date of their wedding on the back side.


Even though they are getting married in the winter time, I thought the ornament was too blah without the flowering branches and grass and flowers along the bottom. So the ornament has more of a spring or summer look instead of winter, but I love it. The glittery look is not glitter at all. It is clear micro beads. The glimmer is caused when the flash from my camera hits the beads.
Anyway,....  Sending our best wishes to JC & Melanie for a beautiful wedding day and a long future together. We wish we could be there with you but we can't.
Thanks so much for visiting today. Hope you all have a wonderful day!
Toodles......

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to comment. I really appreciate it!!