I may not be on my blog, but I'm on Instagram!

Friday, November 11, 2011

Happy Veteran's Day

Hiya!
I have another cute notebook to share with you today.  


The young lady that received this book loves the color green, dogs and lace.  I was so happy to find a piece of paper with dogs on it in one of the baby boy stacks I had in my stash.

And I made great use of a border punch I snatched up with a coupon. I love not having to pay full retail price. :)

Smiley from millan.net And before I sign off today I want to give a HUGE, heartfelt thank you to those serving or have served our nation. We wouldn't have the freedoms we enjoy without you.
No school today so I'm off to play with my little buddy. Have a great day!
Thanks for stopping by for a peek.
Toodles.........

1 comment:

  1. This is just so perfect ...and that paper was meant to be.
    Carole

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment. I really appreciate it!!