I may not be on my blog, but I'm on Instagram!

Friday, November 25, 2011

Another notebook

Hiya!
I know I haven't been on much recently. I hope your Thanksgiving day was a wonderful holiday for you.  I've been busy making notebooks because I had to make several before we hosted out of town family. I've been using my dining room table to do all my crafting lately and obviously that wouldn't work with wanting space for everyone to be able to gather around the dinner table.

Anyway, this notebook is for a young lady that loves blue and zebra.
The combination of the denim-blue and kraft with the black and white... I'm so happy with how it turned out.
But I have to say, I'm running out of ideas for working zebra into these notebooks.  It's like an epidemic ... all these girls love zebra. Go figure. I have 3-4 more zebra themes coming up. Wish me luck.
OK... times to get my Black Friday shopping groove on. Thanks for stopping by. Have a wonderful day!
Toodles......

1 comment:

Thank you for taking the time to comment. I really appreciate it!!