I may not be on my blog, but I'm on Instagram!

Tuesday, October 11, 2011

More Journals

Hiya!

With my son on fall break from school we decided to take a quick trip out to visit Mickey for a couple days. Little did I know there was a huge convention in town that took up most of the hotel rooms. We were able to find a room at a lovely 3-and-a-half-star hotel. Bonus, right!?  Yeah, and then we found out we had to pay extra for parking and wi-fi. Parking I sort of expected, but extra for Wi-fi?  Seriously?  I could have easily downgraded my hotel choice and gotten free wifi.  Grrr!  Anyway, that is why you haven't heard from me for a bit. I came home to hundred of emails and other household stuff that I had to catch up on.


I completed a couple more albums before I left and had wanted to blog them while on my trip. But, that couldn't happen so... here they are today.


This first one was for a young lady who loves the colors yellow and orange and she loves to play sports.


This second one was for a girl that loves yellow and zebra and polkadots. At first I thought... "What am I gonna do with that?!"  But I think it turned out really great.


And after speaking to both girls later about their new journals both said they LOVED them.  {Smiles!}
Love that!
Also love how I'm finding ways to use all my scrappy stuff. While it's true that I've added a few new gadgets and papers and such to my stash, most everything I've used to create all of these journals so far I already had.
Hope you all are enjoying your day. Thank you for stopping by.
Toodles.........

1 comment:

Thank you for taking the time to comment. I really appreciate it!!