I may not be on my blog, but I'm on Instagram!

Friday, October 21, 2011

Hiya!
Happy Friday! Hope your week has been great. Just wanted to pop on and share a couple fun tags I made to go on some Halloween treats I'll be sharing this year with my friends.


Both were created by masking some stamps from WaltzingMouse Stamps. The first is mostly the stamp as It appears, but I masked just the bottom wording since I knew I wanted to place the cauldron there and the wording would not look right peaking around the paper piecing.


The second one, is about 50% of the original Wanda stamp. I masked the whole bottom wording so that I could do a partial stamp of the Bat Droppings stamp inside the label. It was a bit of work but well worth the effort once I was finished.  I also hand trimmed the black layer for the second label to give the second label a different look.  A bit of ribbon was knotted and slipped in between the two layers and then my spider stickpin was slipped into the knot.

Fun stuff! Halloween is almost here. Hard to believe we're into the fall holiday months of the year already.
Thanks for stopping by. Have a great day and a better weekend!
Toodles..........

Supplies:



Cuttlebug
Hot Glue Gun
Recollections
Cardstock
Stardust
gel pen
Vintage Photo Ink
WMS: Wanda's Pantry
Spellbinders
Label 4
Spellbinder Nested Bats
Spellbinders Witches Brew
Stickles





3 comments:

Thank you for taking the time to comment. I really appreciate it!!