I may not be on my blog, but I'm on Instagram!

Monday, October 3, 2011

Disney Room

Hiya!
I have a specials guest today.... My nephew:
~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~
Welcome to my super-cool Disney room!
 My mom and Auntie Jen made these cool Disney themed cutouts that match my bed...
 And they hung them around the room.
 Here's one of my favorites.
Thanks Auntie Jen. 
~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~
Yes, it's true. I have one of the cutest nephews ever! And, of course I was more than willing to help his mom out with decorating his room.  The icons from the Mickey and Friends cartridge were perfect for this project. And with the paint chips his mom gathered from the local Depot it makes a fun border around the room.

Thanks for stopping by.
Toodles......

2 comments:

  1. Your nephews room looks awesome!! I love that idea! Thanks for sharing it with us!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I agree with Shelly!!! The room looks awesome!!!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment. I really appreciate it!!