I may not be on my blog, but I'm on Instagram!

Thursday, October 27, 2011

Bewitching treats

Hiya!
I keep forgetting to post the completed project of these fun Witch's Boot treats I made for some friends. I showed you the spider stickpins. And the tags. But just now remembered you haven't seen the combined and completed project.

I created the boot using some clipart and SureCutsALot.  Plus, each boot received a bit of Stickles detail.

The tubes came from the craft store. They were in the Halloween section of Martha Stewart products but I can totally see using them for other fun ideas unrelated to Halloween.

Time to go finish preparing for Halloween. Monday is almost here! And before that, we have a party on Friday. So much to do, so little time.
Take care! Have great day. And thank you for stopping by for a visit.
Toodles.........

1 comment:

Thank you for taking the time to comment. I really appreciate it!!