I may not be on my blog, but I'm on Instagram!

Tuesday, September 27, 2011

Spider stick pin

Hiya!
I am in the process of putting together a fun little Halloween treat and I was struck with a bit inspiration today.  Remember the heart stickpin I made back in February? Well...  I decided to try a spider.


Basically, I cut eight little wires down to 1/2" lengths, displayed them in a starburst pattern to be the legs and placed one long wire (or you could use a pin) that was 3" long down from there.  I then pooled some hot glue for the body of the spider on the wires.  Once the body was dry I pooled a small spot of glue for the head at the top of the pin.  When everything was cooled/dry I then covered the body and head of the spider with Black Diamond Stickles.

Hehehehe! Oh I love my little spider stick pin. I will be making a few more of these for use during this Halloween.
Have a great day! Thanks for stopping by for a visit.
Toodles........


Supplies:



Hot glue gun
Stickles: Black Diamond
Other: 
Wire


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to comment. I really appreciate it!!