I may not be on my blog, but I'm on Instagram!

Friday, September 2, 2011

Freebies & Deals!

Hiya! Happy Friday!
We all know about little freebies and deals around the web, right?  And, we probably all assume that if we know about them, everyone else knows about them, right?  Well, I've decided that at the expense of sounding redundant I'm going to share some of the freebies I know about.

First up.... do you know that each week, CK (Creating Keepsakes) posts a free font?   Yeah! They do.  Here's a quick pic and the link for this week's font. It's called Love Note.  (Aaaaw!
Yesterday, I ran into a Michael's to grab some cardstock for a project. Look what I found next to the register marked down to $19! A From My Kitchen cricut cartridge. There were a couple other cartridges in the basket but I already owned them, but I snatched this one up.


Next, not all deals need to be crafty. With Labor Day weekend upon us, there are plenty of other fantastic Sales going on all over the place.  Is anyone interested in a linky party? Please share your freebies and deals with us! Who knows, maybe you know of some fabulous deal we could all benefit from but didn't know even existed.
Have a fantastic day!
Toodles.....

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to comment. I really appreciate it!!