I may not be on my blog, but I'm on Instagram!

Tuesday, September 27, 2011

Black, White, Pink and Tulle

Hiya!
How was your weekend?  Mine was busy.  This is what my dining room table has looked like for the last couple weeks.

I've been working on making some invites for the young women at church. We have a special activity coming up in a few weeks and of course invites were a must! As it turned out, they chose a theme that was centered around shoes and I had this great set of stamps that I hadn't even opened yet.



I had set up a printing template on my computer so that once the date and location were confirmed all I had to do was print and stamp.  In the mean time, I collected my other supplies and created the base of the invites.

Once I was given the thumbs up that the info was all good to go, I printed, cut, stamp and adhered...

... until I had a mountain of invites.  Aren't they cuuuuuuuute? The poofy tulle embellishment totally take these from basic to Great!

Ok.... off to run errands and make other fun things.
Hope your Monday is going well. Thanks for stopping by.
Toodles......

Supplies:



Recollections cardstock: Bubblegum
DCWV: La Creme
GinaK: Retro Boutique
Versafine: Onyx

Memento: Angel Pink
Other:
Tulle
Swirl stamps
ATG



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to comment. I really appreciate it!!