I may not be on my blog, but I'm on Instagram!

Friday, August 5, 2011

A Little SodaPop Magic!


Hiya!
Today I'm showing off a bit of crafty-cleverness my sister and I got into when she was in town visiting a couple weeks ago.

These little beauties all started out as soda cans.
My sister found the idea of creating the angels by checking out other creations online. Then we sketched out our own plan, scoured our local M's for the right punches and ....

Voila! Our little refrigerator angels were born.  Aren't they cute?!
I'll never buy sodapop the same way again. It used to always be about the brand and the flavor. Now, it's going to be more about what the can looks like. HA!  (OK, maybe flavor will play a small part...)

Anyway, as you can see we had amassed quite the little group before my sis took her angels (one for herself and one for each of her daughters) and went home.  Now my little angel (this one pictured just above)  is lonely. I will need to create a friend for her, I think.

That's it for today's show and tell. Hope your Friday is going well. Thank you for stopping by for a visit.
Toodles......

Supplies:



Recollections punches
Other:
Empty, clean soda cans
Magnets

9 comments:

  1. OMG, Jen, these are so darn cute and clever! You and your sister must have had a really great time together!

    Hugs!

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are so brilliant...who would think a can could look so good.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Words fail me. Well, no they don't because I can say FANTASTIC.
    Carole

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Jen,
    Your sister and you did a fabulous job on these cute little angels. So very artistic and clever.
    I love the cola bottle you did a few years ago!! has it been that long.. I have used it a lot on my scrap pages. So thanks for that cut and many more.
    hugs
    bobbi

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hiya Jen. Just stoppin' by to say "hi".

    OMG, those li'l angels are gorgeous! TFS! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  6. These are utterly fabulous...and all from soda cans. Totally amazing creativity. Thanks for sharing these fun projects with us.

    ReplyDelete
  7. So clever you and your sister are (Yoda talk LOL). You know what your next step is, right? Yep! We need a video - these angels are fantastic!! Please show us how you made them!

    Thanks for sharing something totally different. Hugs, and hellos, long time no see.

    Carmen L

    ReplyDelete
  8. These angels are FABULOUS, Jen! Wow, these will really stand out and look great on your Christmas tree this year. Hoping you will share a how to!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love them all!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! what a great idea and inspiration. My brother in law use to make airplanes out of soda cans. This is the first time I see angels out of them. Thanks for sharing!!!!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment. I really appreciate it!!