I may not be on my blog, but I'm on Instagram!

Saturday, August 27, 2011

Deals you should know about

Hiya!
Happy Saturday!  How was your week? 
I was invited to attend DownEast Basics mixer this last week by my friend Whitney.  I'd never been to one and didn't know what to expect. One thing is for sure, I will be sure to bring my camera next time. What a missed opportunity that was.  Oh! And some business cards.  It was a wonderful networking opportunity. I met some really lovely blogging ladies.  And, lest we forget the reason for the get together... the fab fall fashions!


Are you done shopping for your little scholar-chica? They have some adorable little girls clothes too!

Don't get me wrong, they sell more than just dresses.... Jeans, tees & camis, and even some fun jewelry and accessories too.

Seriously, if you're in the mood to do a bit of shopping for you or your little girl check out DEB. This week,  if you visit any DownEast Basics store in the Phoenix metro area from 8/29-9/12 you can enter to win a fall fashion makeover! One lucky winner will receive a $250 shopping spree + DownEast will donate $250 to a local school of winner’s choice!  How cool is that?!

In addition to that, they have some nice sales going on:

  • DENIM – Buy 1, get 1 50% off – in store only Now through Sept 1
  • And, they have 3 limited edition bags available in stores only for $15 w/$50 purchase.


I brought home the cute red one (*wink*)
You can  check out DownEast Basics online if you're not in the mood to go to the mall. They have a full online catalog available for you to peruse.
And if you want to see their fashion in action, you can check out their fun blog.
Thanks for fun shopping party DownEast. I'll be back in a few days. Maybe I'll see you there too?
Toodles..........

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to comment. I really appreciate it!!