I may not be on my blog, but I'm on Instagram!

Monday, August 22, 2011

Another Journal

Hiya!
Wow! Where did the last two weeks go?!  I have been crafty but mostly just been a mom lately. (...my poor blog...)  I finished up a couple more journals.  Wanna see 'em?

First up is one that I created for a young lady who said her favorite color is purple. And she loves bright colored Converse.  
The purple was easy, but I had to really think about how to attack the Converse theme.   I decided that I definitely needed to work the star into the layout. I layered a piece of purple paper with a star shape cut out of it over a piece of white cardstock, and then stitched around it.

The next young lady said she loves light green and light purple and animal print.

I had this lavender ostrich patterned paper in my stash. And I found this zebra print stamp stamp at my local craft store. The "B" came off Gypsy Font.
Well, gotta run. Homework, dinner, reading time... so much to do. So little time.
Toodles.....

2 comments:

  1. Hi, Jen!!! Always glad to see you!!!

    These journals are great!!! I particularly love the one with the matching pen!

    Have a happy day, my friend! Hugs to you and the family!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment. I really appreciate it!!