I may not be on my blog, but I'm on Instagram!

Monday, July 25, 2011

Summer's over!

Hiya !! Smiley from millan.net
Long time no see, right?! Sorry I haven't been around much. We had family in town and daily swimming lessons Smiley from millan.net and Meet the Teacher and some how I managed to fit a bit of crafting in there. Hopefully over the next few days I'll get to show you some of my projects.



I created another personalized journal (altered comp book) for a young lady that I know from church who just turned 12 years old. Her birthday is on July 4th! Smiley from millan.net And according to her mom she still loves that she shares her birthday with Independence Day  (Sweeeeet!)

Anyway, I know that the count down is on for everyone as kids start heading back to school.  I don't know where the summer break went, but today, for us, it's officially over. My son went back to school this morning. Woohoo! Welcome to 1st Grade kiddo! 6 year olds are too funny. He was so excited to show his friends at school his new tennis shoes.  (Really, honey? I don't think they'll care, but ... OK.)Smiley from millan.net
Hope you all are having a fabulous day.
Toodles....

Supplies:



Calligraphy cartridge
Cricut Expression
DesignStudio
patterned paper
Glimmer Mist: Denim
Glossy Accents
cardstock
Vintage Photo Ink
Stardust pen
Scotch Quick Dry
Stickles
Tonic 12" trimmer
Other:
ribbon,
white cardstock,

feathers, pen

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to comment. I really appreciate it!!