I may not be on my blog, but I'm on Instagram!

Sunday, July 31, 2011

Another journal... or 2 (part one)

Hiya!  Happy Sunday,
Yesterday afternoon I altered another journal. This one was for a girl who listed blue as her favorite color and lacy/vintage as a favorite theme/motif.

Found a really cool flocked paper inside the MAMBI (Me and My Big Ideas) baby stack which gave it the vintage feel I was after. And a bit of Martha-punching gave me the lace I needed (Thank You Wende!!)


I used an embossing folder and a bit of ink to give the "H" some love.  All in all, I'm really happy with how it turned out.
Hope you're Sunday is going well.  I'll be back with the second journal later. We've got a rippin-good storm going on outside... thunder, lightening and LOTS of water...  and I'm not 100% sure if we'll have electricity in a few minutes. So I'm signing off for the night.
Toodles....

Supplies:



Other:
Pen, 
ribbon from stash, 
skittles


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to comment. I really appreciate it!!