I may not be on my blog, but I'm on Instagram!

Wednesday, June 8, 2011

Standing on it's own

Hiya!
Last night I discovered something.  Might not be any big deal to you, but thought I'd share anyway...


When I used the Duck Tape to create the spine for my eReader cover I did it specifically so that I could have a very flexible and durable spine so I could fold it all the way back behind the tablet with damaging it. What I didn't realize that the combination of the free-folding cover and the magnetic closure made is so that I could stand my reader on it's side in an easel fashion. (Yeah. I... uh... meant to do that.)  Now, if I am working from a recipe or playing a slideshow I can do it hands free. Cool, eh?


Also, here are some close-ups of the magnetic buckle closure.

Ok, that's it for today. If you're looking for more pictures of the cover check out yesterday's post
Have a great day!
Toodles....

1 comment:

  1. I don't have a reader but it's still a fantastic idea for everyone who does!! LOL!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment. I really appreciate it!!