I may not be on my blog, but I'm on Instagram!

Thursday, June 9, 2011

Angry Birds?

Hiya!
It's been a long time since I've created some DS designs. So, when my crafty friend Jen Smiley from millan.net(actually, I call her JenCinLV so that I don't sound like I'm talking to/about myself...) asked me if I could make her some Angry Birds  I said sure!

Published with permission from JenCinLV

Here are the first three. (I'll be making all nine characters from the game.Smiley from millan.net)  And JenCinLV was kind enough to provide me not only with pictures of how they turned out, but also a bit of commentary for those that may request the files from me in the future:
"I finally had a chance to cut them out! Everything was great, but I did have tofinish hand cutting the white eyes and white beak part on the red bird. And hand trim the orangey topper on the black bomber bird but I love them!"
Published with permission from JenCinLV
Published with permission from JenCinLV
Published with permission from JenCinLV
Thanks for the pics Jen! I'm so happy that you like how they turned out. Smiley from millan.net
Hope you're all enjoying your day! Time for swimming lessons.....  Smiley from millan.net
Toodles!
Supplies:



3 comments:

  1. Hi, Jen! These little cards are so cute and fun!!!

    Sorry I haven't been around for awhile, but I've been so involved with family, life, etc. that it interfered terribly with my blogging and visiting. Of course, I've thought about you and knew I'd get here when I could.

    Hope all's well with you and so glad to see you're still crafting such wonderful creations, my friend!

    I'll be seeing you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. WooHoo, Jen! You're still the BOMB when it comes to creating with DS! These angry birds are all the rage now (there's 9 of them?!!) and you did such an awesome job re-creating them. Can't wait to see them all!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment. I really appreciate it!!