I may not be on my blog, but I'm on Instagram!

Friday, May 6, 2011

A Hundred and WHAT???

Sorry folks. I've been absent from my blog for a good reason. Really I have.  I am sick.  (yes, again!)  I don't know what is going on with me.  Anyway, after a couple days of 99degree fever on the third day it spiked at 105.3!  To say that I was a bit scared is an understatement. The doctor has diagnosed me with the flu and given me a prescription. I just have to wait and see what happens.  In any case, I feel so yucky that my crafty mojo doesn't even want to spend time with me. 

On the Good News side of the equation? My nephew's wife delivered their little bundle of joy yesterday!  So I'm a great-auntie x 14! So exciting.

I hope you all are well and that you have a wonderful Mother's Day Weekend.
Hugs!

6 comments:

  1. Sending hugs that you get back on your feet, all 100% well, and we look forward to that mojo of yours...
    Carole

    ReplyDelete
  2. Get Well soon. Congrats x 14 Great Auntie!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ohhhh, Jen. I am so sorry to hear that. I hope you're "up to snuff" REAL SOON! :-)

    Hey, kiddo --- what's happened w/ your blinkie? It's a li'l sick, too. :-( I first noticed it on my blog that it was "ailing", so had to hop right on over to check it out. Glad I did. You take really good care of yourself!!! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Jen,
    Just on your blog and found out you were'nt feeling too good. Sorry to hear that. Hope you're doing better now. Take care..

    warm hugs to you,
    bobbi

    ReplyDelete
  5. Sending you get well wishes from across the pond, lost my crafting Mojo for a number of months n all of a sudden am hitting back! Thinking of you, take care of yourself x Ruth

    ReplyDelete
  6. I hope you are just busy and not still sick. I probably should comment here more often to let you know how much I appreciate your posts.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment. I really appreciate it!!