I may not be on my blog, but I'm on Instagram!

Thursday, May 26, 2011

Claire Banner

Hiya everyone!
Here is the second banner I mentioned the other day.... This is the baby girl banner.


A lady I know from church is due to have her first baby in just a couple weeks. The colors she chose are yellow and green for her soon-to-arrive daughter's room. 


I couldn't stop with just the two colors... I guess you could say I went a bit off track from the simple color palette, but I made sure there was green and yellow found through out.


I also threw in a few of my 3D flowers to dress up the little onesies...  And also a bit of glittery glue where I thought necessary.


As it turned out, she loved it.  {insert happy dance...}

Hope you're all having a great day!
Toodles....

1 comment:

  1. That is a darling banner. I sure do like those onesis.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment. I really appreciate it!!