I may not be on my blog, but I'm on Instagram!

Monday, April 25, 2011

Now He's Ready Too!

My nephew and his wife are expecting their first born in a couple weeks. It's so exciting! And, not to be left out of the fun, I altered the hat pattern a wee bit and created a Mickey version.

Then as luck would have it, I found the cutest little Mickey Mouse onesie, red jacket, red pants and blue tennis shoes to make the outfit complete. 

(Yes, the picture above was taken prior to the buttons being added.)
I thought I was all ready to ship this little giftie off but as I looked at the hat I realized that it was just too plain. It needed something to finish it off.  The two buttons on Mickey's shorts.  And while the Mickey on the ones has yellow buttons, Mickey should have white buttons on his shorts. See HERE.

Just popping in for a few minutes today. Need to get all of my chores done so I can be ready for the big Cricut reveal tonight on HSN.
Have a great night!
Toodles......

3 comments:

  1. LOVE this! So adorable!

    Melissa
    www.disneydreamerdesigns.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are so talented. This is the cutest outfit ever!!!! Congrats to your nephew and wife!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a great present for the new little bub.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment. I really appreciate it!!