I may not be on my blog, but I'm on Instagram!

Tuesday, April 26, 2011

Holy Moley!!!

I won! I won! I won!Smiley from millan.net
I can't believe it!!!! I'm a Cricut E2 winner!!



My sweet hubby was sitting here eating his cereal (yes, my laptop lives on the kitchen table) and he and I were scrolling through the pictures of the announced winners... when all of a sudden *click* my layout was on the screen.   Do you ever have one of those moments when your eyes are telling your brain something but your brain doesn't believe what your seeing??  Yeah! That was me.  I was totally flabbergasted.  Once my brain caught up to my eyes I yelled, "Oh my gosh! I won!"  Even he didn't clue into the fact that what he was seeing on the screen was my winner announcement. LOL (glad I wasn't alone in my quandry.)

This makes having to go to jury duty tomorrow a little less painful... Smiley from millan.net

Hope you're day is great! If you're interested in seeing more of the winning layouts you can find them at the Official Cricut fan page on Facebook, also on Jinger Adams page on Facebook.
Toodles....

10 comments:

  1. YEA YOU. Congrats to you, I am sooooo happy for you. You go girl

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yippeeee! Congratulations Jen! Cool layout. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congrats to you. PC finally got something right! LOL

    ReplyDelete
  4. You did a fab layout. I am so glad you won! Congrats.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congrats on the Great Win. Love the layout!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. YEAAAAA, congratulations my wonderful friend!!! I am so happy you won!!!! How exciting!!! Well, I can say it couldn't have happened to anyone much nicer and deserving than you!!!

    I'm so happy for you and can't wait to see all the fabulous things you create.

    Wonderful winning layout too!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Congrats, Jen!! How exciting and very deserving!
    Fun times ahead w/ your new toy!! Enjoy!! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Whoo Hoo, Jen!!!! Congratulations! You GO GURL!! So happy for you! It's no wonder you won, your layout is awesome...and there's no one more deserving than you! Looking forward to seeing even more of your fantastic creations!

    ReplyDelete
  9. CONGRATULATIONS TO YOU.. HOW EXCITING AND FUN.
    ENJOY YOUR NEW TOY.


    HUGS
    BOBBI

    ReplyDelete
  10. Congrats Jen! I thought that was you but wasnt sure till now! It couldnt have gone to a more deserving scrapper...you are always so great about sharing files and help! Glad it was you and love your layout!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment. I really appreciate it!!