I may not be on my blog, but I'm on Instagram!

Tuesday, April 5, 2011

Gone Fishin'

During spring break, hubby's dad came over and the three guys all went on an overnight fishing-camping trip.

Oh it was so nice after our crazy, whirlwind trip over to Disneyland the few days prior...  I was very ready for a quiet day after the rain and the crowds and such. I couldn't have planned their exit to the mountains any better. So of course Grandpa deserves a fab Thank You card.


This is my first use of A Child's Year.  I was aware of all of the silhouettes on the cart. It wasn't until I started looking through the booklet that I found all of the little hidden wonders. I will most definitely be using this one again... Soon!

Hope you're all having a great day!
Toodles....

Supplies:



A Child's Year
Cricut
Expression
Distress Ink:
Vintage Photo
DesignStudio
Fiskars
1/16" Circle
George and
Basic Shapes
MakingMemories
Mini Brads
Mirabelle Paper
Cream, Kraft Cardstock
ScorPal
Scotch Quick Dry
Cream Thread
Tonic Trimmer
Other items:
Foam adhesive,
Sewing machine

3 comments:

  1. Love the card, looks like Tom Sawyer!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the card....and I am so impressed with your iconic supply list.
    Wow...this is the first time I've seen this. Fantastic.
    Carole

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks Carol, it takes a bit of effort to create it (gathering the pics and the links) but it's worth the results. :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment. I really appreciate it!!