I may not be on my blog, but I'm on Instagram!

Monday, March 28, 2011

DS Class: Wordbooks

For those that used to follow the LetMeShowYou blog to find out about the DS Classes, that blog has been taken down due to lack of interest. Not to say that there hasn't been any interest just a slower flow of traffic. I am still teaching small groups of individuals. If you are interested in any future DS Classes you can contact me directly here at this blog or via my email jensbrainthings at gmail dot com.

That being said, I had a request for a DS Wordbook class.  If you'd like to join us, we'd love to have you! The more the merrier, right?!

Here is the information:

  • Class Description:  CLICK HERE
  • Date: Saturday, April 2, 2011     <<
  • Time: 8:00am (PST), 9:00 (MST), 10:00 (CST), 11:00 (EST)
  • Cost:  $20  (Please click on the Buy Now button below to pay for the class.)




No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to comment. I really appreciate it!!