I may not be on my blog, but I'm on Instagram!

Tuesday, February 1, 2011

Pretty flowers....

Hiya... Sorry I've been MIA.
Nothing exciting to tell. I wasn't at CHA or anything. Just mommy stuff going on over here on my end.

Back in December cute, crafty Penny created a terrific SCAL/MTC file and tutorial to make some wonderful hydrangea flowers.
I immediately emailed her to ask if she'd mind if I made a DS/Gypsy version. I was so grateful that she said yes.  I mean, I could have made the file for myself but I wouldn't have been able to have it available for you.
Any whoooooo.... I'm outta here again. I'll be back soon with a tutorial tomorrow or Thursday
Have a wonderful night!

  • DS or Gypsy file available. 
  • All Tags,Bags,Boxes & More and Gypsy Wanderings    (I created this file completely on my G so I used carts available with the free carts given with the G.)



2 comments:

  1. Love this....reminds me of California. I visit my son and his place is surrounded by hydrangeas...pretty lavendar and pinks. Great little flower you've created, Jen.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi, Jen. The hydrangea is very pretty!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment. I really appreciate it!!