I may not be on my blog, but I'm on Instagram!

Wednesday, February 9, 2011

Experiencing Technical Difficulties...

Hello readers... I'm so sorry it's been a week since my last post. I have been working on a number of crafty projects to share, but due to having had to replace my computer and purchasing new software and updating firmware on my cricut and everything else I've hit a snag. The new photo editing software I purchased isn't letting me install because the serial number is bad. Nice, right?! Sheesh!

So, I'm attempting to get some random customer service (loosely used term)  person to help me with it.

In the mean time, I'm going to attempt to load my pictures to my old pc and then transfer them to my new pc so you can see all my projects. Seems simple enough, right? But, for some reason it's taking me three times longer.

The control freak in me is having a melt down while the "Keep Calm Craft On" side is saying, "It'll all work out."

Sure,... but WHEN???!!! I want it No-o-o-o-ow! (Insert Veruka's voice here)


Don't give up on me just yet. I promise to be back soon...

2 comments:

  1. Hilarious!!! Love your sense of humor. I know what you mean about customer-no-service. Good luck. Hope it all works out soon!!!!

    PC'd again!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is funny, I loved this movie. I hope everything has worked out for you.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment. I really appreciate it!!