I may not be on my blog, but I'm on Instagram!

Saturday, December 31, 2011

Circle of Influence

Hiya!

Ooooopsey! I meant to get this post up earlier (as in yesterday morning) !! ACK!  Better late than never, right?
I put together these cute little hot cocoa gifts for a few friends from church and inserted a great quote printed onto a bookmark that they can use in their scripture or a favorite book.
 The bookmark is simple on purpose. I wanted the  focus to be on the quote.


And as you can see, it's tall enough that it doesn't get lost inside the mug :)

If you want to download the quote, you can see the original message HERE or ....   You can get my wordart  HERE

Thanks for being patient with me and my sporadic posting. I'm truly trying to get a schedule so that it's not too overwhelming for me, and you all don't think I've dropped off the planet. I started this blog for my online crafty friends. I owe you all so much. Thank you for your love and support.  And I hope and pray that you will all be blessed beyond measure in the coming New Year! (Time to start training my brain to write 2012!! Oh my golly!)
Toodles..........

1 comment:

  1. Hiya Jen! Just poppin' by to say "hi" and wish you a Happy New Year! Hope 2012 brings you loads of good health and happiness. :-)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment. I really appreciate it!!