I may not be on my blog, but I'm on Instagram!

Monday, January 24, 2011

You've got a SPELL on me!

Hiya...
There are a couple challenges going on that I decided to participate in. The first is a Sketch Challenge over at WaltzingMouse.

Here's the sketch:

I altered it to fit my need... The other challenge is a SCAL Forum challenge.  Basically, you have to create something using SCAL and it needs to have a Valentine's theme.


So, I created the bottle in SCAL, cut it out, colored it up with a mix of markers and then glittered it to make the potion mysterious and special.


Here is a close up of the tag I made. It's a stamp that I used on shrink plastic to make a charm for my potion bottle.  The original size of the tag/stamp was the same size as the sentiment area that I die cut for the inside of this gatefold card. Oh... and I used the third heart stickpin to wire the charm to the bottle by wrapping it around and hooking it on itself.

I used a gold marker around the layers on the black cardstock to really help them pop.

That's it. Easy peasy! Have a great evening.

Supplies:n/an/an/a
Wanda's Pantry
SCAL2
Labels 4
Fruit Punch, Xmas Red
Bic Mark-It
Black, Cream cardstock
Stardust Pen
Black Ink


8 comments:

  1. Love the card shape, and the sentiment is fab!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh so cute! Love the sentiment on the inside!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Simply beautiful, Jen! TFS! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a fun card Jen! Love the lil' shrinky dink label charm! So creative! Thanks for playing along with the WMSC :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Very cute card!


    I've awarded you with the Stylish Blogger award! Between your cut files and your creations, you definitely inspire!

    All you have to do is post a link back to my blog with 8 things we should know about you and 8 bloggers you would like to give this award to as well!! Don't forget to let them all know on their blogs too! Congrats. :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Jen! I just wanted to stop by to thank you for your nice comment about me being the Moxie Fabber of the Week feature on the Moxie Fab World blog! Thank you very much!! I am so honored to have been featured!!

    Love your card! It is so VERY pretty!!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment. I really appreciate it!!