I may not be on my blog, but I'm on Instagram!

Sunday, January 23, 2011

Just a few tweaks...

I've been fiddling with my blog today. Just making a few design layout tweaks. A few months ago I added a signature to my posts. And today I added a post divider. Then I decided that I didn't need both so I combined them into a signature divider.

I'm hoping to make a few more little changes over the next few weeks. No rush. Just playing when I have time. The only reason why I mention it is because I do have 2 or 3 people that come visit me frequently. They have become use to where to find things on my blog. This message is for them... I'm about to shake things up! lol

I hope you're enjoying your Sunday!

2 comments:

  1. looks good.... I wanna know how to do that! Please share with me... I am sorta blog dumb!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment. I really appreciate it!!