I may not be on my blog, but I'm on Instagram!

Friday, January 21, 2011

I Love You...

**This card featured in the March 2011**
**Scrapbook News & Review**

Oh my goodness! I think I am about to set a personal-best for 2011.  Posting three days in a row! Smiley from millan.net
Today I'm sharing my first Valentines card for 2010... Smiley from millan.net


The card came together so quickly once I had all the embellishments ready. And once again, everything used was something I already had in my stash. (Oh yes! I love saving money! Smiley from millan.net)


I just love the flower.   I love the versatility of being able to use my .cut file with any paper or cardstock I want so the completed embellishment coordinates with the project I am going to use it on.


Did you see I used some stickpins on my card? (A first for me!) I made them. (Another first for me!) And it's probably not what you think. I didn't use any beads. If you're interested, I can post a tutorial. You will LOVE how easy they are.


Hope you are all having a wonderful Friday!  Have a terrific weekend.
Shameless plug alert.... If you're interested in joining in my DS Cards class tomorrow, we still have a few spots available!! You can click HERE to find out more about that.
Smiley from millan.net Toodles....

5 comments:

  1. Jen, I have not been blog hopping around in the past few weeks... sick, work, church, kids etc.... I love all your recent projects! Great job! Keep up the great work! ~Kasey

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm a fairly new at checking out blogs. It has been fun to look over your projects and be inspired. Thank You!

    ReplyDelete
  3. The card and stick pins are pretty.
    Will have to scroll up to view your tutorial.
    Thanks, Jen.
    PJ(Jessie Adams)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment. I really appreciate it!!