I may not be on my blog, but I'm on Instagram!

Thursday, January 6, 2011

How to: Origami Stars

In response to Merry's question, I made the stars by stamping the musical background stamp on some lightweight cardstock, cut it into 3/4" strips and then followed the directions that I found online to make them. I attempted to make them with standard paper as was instructed but I preferred the results from the cardstock better.



Supplies:
Origami Fun: Lucky Stars
by Stampendous
by Ranger Industries

The Paper Company

Tonic 6" Trimmer

2 comments:

  1. Thanks so much for that Jen....might just have to give them a try.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for the help! Thanks so much for sharing! karelj http://karelj.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment. I really appreciate it!!