I may not be on my blog, but I'm on Instagram!

Saturday, January 1, 2011

Happy New Year

Wow! I can't believe another year has gone by so fast. It's January 1st ... again! My son decided as soon as it was dark last night that it was time to light off the fireworks. So we did. I took a bunch of pics. It was so cute. As far as he was concerned it was like going to a huge fireworks display.
Smiley from millan.net

Sadly, he was playing with the camera last night... you know, taking pictures of the remote, his toy cars, the back pockets on daddy's jeans Smiley from millan.net... Somehow the Christmas and New Years pictures got zapped.
So I don't have anything to show you today.

I hope you all have a wonderful first day of the new year and that your 2011 brings much joy, health and blessings.

My big plan for today:  Take down the Christmas decorations. Smiley from millan.net
Toodles....

3 comments:

  1. Sad to hear about your pictures.. :-( Happy New Year to you my friend.. I hope it brings you nothing but good things.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I hope you and your family have a great year!

    ReplyDelete
  3. That's a shame about your pictures, Jen.
    I'm hoping the new year will bring lots of photo ops of wonderful times for you and your family.

    PJ(Jessie Adams)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment. I really appreciate it!!