I may not be on my blog, but I'm on Instagram!

Tuesday, January 4, 2011

Couple fun projects

I hope everyone is enjoying their first few days of the new year. So far I don't have any complaints. The last two weeks my son had a break from school. Maybe it was just me but it seemed to last longer than two weeks. . .  I mean that in a good way. It was a nice break from the norm.  He went back to school today. I vacuumed, dusted a bit, mopped, cleared off and cleaned counter tops... attempted to reorganize some things and throw some stuff away.  Not nearly as fun as being crafty but it needed to be done.

One of the "family projects" that we had for my son's kinder class in December was to dress up a gingerbread man. When I asked my son what he wanted he said he wanted to dress up the gingerbread man as Santa. Thank goodness for PaperDolls Dress up!  I missed taking pics of Mr. Ginger-Santa before he was taken to school. As luck would have it, today he was returned home.


The next picture is of some fun stars that I made.  I just love how cute they are. I really need to find something fun to make with them. So, that's it for today... err.. tonight.  I started this post much earlier but time got away from me before I could finish.

I'll be back again as soon as I can. Thanks for stopping by.
Toodles

3 comments:

  1. How cute a gingerbread santa...well done to your son. Those stars sure look interesting...what have you made them from?

    ReplyDelete
  2. How cute to make a Gingerbread Santa. Very cute results.
    Carole

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gingerbread Santa, how cute!!!! Happy New Year to you and yours!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment. I really appreciate it!!