cutest treasure chest design. It's adorable. And it was super-duper easy to create a DS file so my lil'bug could cut it for me. It could so easily be dressed up as something Oooky-Spooky or simply as a Something Special gift, don't you think?
You see, my friend and fellow cricut crafter Kathy brought me a challenge last week. She wanted...er...needed a Cricut DS/Gypsy flower inspired by the Sizzix 3D flower. Sure! Ok! I can do that... Have you seen it? It's very cute! It's kinda like those itty bitty, teeny tiny Primas but bigger.
Well, that's it for today. Lots to do. I've been shirking my responsibilities... After dropping my son off at school this morning I took a run by Michael's. I had a 40% off coupon burning a hole in my pocket. Sadly, they were all out of the pink ATG gun that I was interested in getting. Oh well. Maybe they'll get another shipment in before they take their pink display down.
Hope you all have a great day!
- Tutorial by Lori is found HERE
- Paper: Halloween (K&Co)
- Stamps: Midnight Feast (WaltzingMouse)
- Cut Files:** Donate button is at the top right. Please specify which file you want when you purchase.
- Gooey Border (all George), Trunk (all PlantinSchoolbook)
- Cardstock: Black Diamond (Bazzill), Olive (scrap)
- Ink: Antique Linen (Ranger), Black (Versamark)
- Stamps: Text Style (PaperTreyInk)
- Ink: Aqua Mist, Melon Berry (PaperTreyInk)
- Cardstock: white
- Spritz: Purple (Shimmerz), Silver (created myself)
- Cut File:** Donate button is at the top right. Please specify which file you want when you purchase.
- Flowers (all Plantin Schoolbook)
- Yes, that big piece of paper will turn into a small flower. Here is a link to a Video tutorial showing how to put the flowers together.