I may not be on my blog, but I'm on Instagram!

Friday, December 24, 2010

Wishing you...

Smiley from millan.netIt's been a fun filled few days here at my home. My sister and her five children came for a visit. We had lots of fun. We exchanged gifts. And now they have gone home. Smiley from millan.net{sniff sniff} While it is nice to have a peaceful home again (things get a bit wild when they're here) I miss them the second they all pile into the car to leave.


My sis and I made two more Santas (above) while she was here and we gifted them to my nieces who live nearby.

My other Santas all found homes as well and all were very well received.

Then, yesterday my son and I went through my collection of Disney antennae balls and finally got the rest of them hooked up on the tree.

We got this one on our last visit to Disneyland...

And here is the one my sis gave me for Christmas....


Of course there's this year's family ornament. (We design/create an ornament each year for our ever growing, humongous family)....

Currently when asked, my son will tell you this is his favorite ornament. Probably because it's  interactive. I found the wooden ornament at Michael's several years ago and painted it ...
See, when you pull the string, Santa "jumps for joy!"....

And lest we forget what Christmas is all about, this wee set is front and center every year on our tree. My sis-in-law gave me this darling Lladro ornament set a number of years ago. I love it! ...Smiley from millan.net

Well, that's it for today. We are headed to out to spend Christmas Eve afternoon with some family and then visit the Christmas Lights at temple square. They have the most wonderful nativity set up. And they always have some Christmas music playing too.Smiley from millan.net

And of course we will need checking on Santa's status to make sure he's still on route to visit us tonight. Smiley from millan.netAs I write this, it looks like he's over Madagascar... 

Thank you so much for spending a few minutes with me me today. And for stopping by on occasion through out the year to see my crafty creations. Which ever holiday(s) you celebrate, my wish for you is Joy, Love, Laughter, and many, many Blessings this holiday season.

PS: If you're traveling via plane, here's hoping you're not "randomly selected" by the TSA! Millan.net

5 comments:

  1. Oh, Jen, how adorable!!!

    I wish you and your beautiful family a wonderful and warm holiday season filled with all God's blessings!

    I'll be seeing you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Merry Christmas, Jen. I loved your tour of the wonderful creations.
    Love those Santas.
    Carole

    ReplyDelete
  3. Those 2 new Santas turned out great, Jen.
    Still can't believe they are paper.

    Hope you enjoyed all the Christmas spirit and that Santa was good to your family.
    Happy New Year to you all!

    PJ(Jessie Adams)

    ReplyDelete
  4. the santas are great. maybe a ustream tut in your future? lol
    have followed you forever, you are so creative.
    Suez

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Jen,
    It is now quiet here and I can relax and browse your site. The whole gang was here for brunch that Lionel and I cooked...Half Japanese and half Protuguese.
    Love your Santas, you and your sis are so creative. They are beautiful and so intricate. Really gorgeous. Loved all of your decorations also.
    Have a great 2011 and thanks again for all of your help.
    hugs,
    bobbi

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment. I really appreciate it!!