I may not be on my blog, but I'm on Instagram!

Monday, December 13, 2010

Fun new box!

Hiya!Smiley from millan.net
Happy Monday to you. Hope you all had a wonderful weekend. Got some rest. Relaxed a bit. Ready to get going on this beautiful Monday. I was busy creating a new box. I have wanted to do this box for such a long time. I think it was about a year ago I was wondering the aisles of my local Tar-jay and spied a really cool tissue box. Smiley from millan.net

It's been sitting in my craft cabinet waiting for the perfect time to dismantle and recreate cricut-style. Then yesterday, thanks to a bit of a push from Valerie, Smiley from millan.net I finally made some time to sit down and figure it out.













The trick on this one, which takes it from a basic rectangle to a fabulous box, is all in the scoring and folding. It can stand up on its end or lay down on its side.

 
And as you can see, it's not nearly as big as the original tissue box but it is large enough to hold a standard 2 5/8" ornament.


Ok... I'm outta here. I'm helping to make Gingerbread houses in my son's kinder class today! Smiley from millan.net Yay me!
Have a terrific day!
   .cut or gypsy files available   Click HERE for more information.

Supplies:

Cricut Expression
DesignStudio Software

All Occasions Glitter Stack
Plantin Schoolbook cartridge


Scor-Tape: 1/4" width

2 comments:

  1. Jen, This box is great. It is perfect for so many little christmas presents! Fab job, GF.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment. I really appreciate it!!