Surprise! It's WMS Blogwaltz day!
The theme is Christmas! Perfect timing... I need more inspiration as I prepare to turn my house over tothe Christmassy craftiness bug!
I used my Cricut and DesignStudio software to create this ornament window card. I wasn't happy with the single layer look so I turned the card into a topper, adding a scallop edge. Then cut additional ornaments and holly sprig to layer onto the topper.
A bit of flowersoft was added to the greenery and some gold and silver glitter to the ornament.
Last but not least, a bit of "magic" was added to the kraft cardstock topper using some WMS stamps.
That's it. Hope you're having fun blog waltzing!
Make it a great day!
- Stamps: Halloween Part (WaltzingMouseStamps)
- Cricut, DesignStudio, George & Joys of the Season cartridges. (ProvoCraft) ~~ .cut file or .gypsy file available. Please specify when requesting.
- Cardstock: Red, Green, (stash), Kraft (PaperTreyInk)
- Ink: FreshSnow (PaperTreyInk), Versamark
- Other: gold ribbon, Stardust pen (Sakura), Red, Gold, Silver Stickles (Ranger), FlowerSoft, LiquidGold paint pen