I may not be on my blog, but I'm on Instagram!

Wednesday, November 17, 2010

WMS BlogWaltz: Ornament window card

Hi Everyone!
Surprise! Millan.net It's WMS Blogwaltz day!


The theme is Christmas! Perfect timing... I need more inspiration as I prepare to turn my house over tothe Christmassy craftiness bug!


I used my Cricut and DesignStudio software to create this ornament window card. I wasn't happy with the single layer look so I turned the card into a topper, adding a scallop edge. Then cut additional ornaments and holly sprig to layer onto the topper.


A bit of flowersoft was added to the greenery and some gold and silver glitter to the ornament.


Last but not least, a bit of "magic" was added to the kraft cardstock topper using some WMS stamps.


That's it. Hope you're having fun blog waltzing!
Make it a great day!

Details:
  • Stamps: Halloween Part (WaltzingMouseStamps)
  • Cricut, DesignStudio, George & Joys of the Season cartridges. (ProvoCraft)   ~~ .cut file or .gypsy file available. Please specify when requesting.
  • Cardstock: Red, Green, (stash), Kraft (PaperTreyInk)
  • Ink: FreshSnow (PaperTreyInk), Versamark
  • Other: gold ribbon, Stardust pen (Sakura), Red, Gold, Silver Stickles (Ranger), FlowerSoft, LiquidGold paint pen




18 comments:

  1. Gorgeous, love the layers and the festive colours.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely! I like that you used a halloween stamp and made it Christmasty! How fun and creative!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful card Jen! Love the shimmery Holly leaves and vintage ornament!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is so beautiful! I love all the texture and shimmer you've added to this - lots to look at and enjoy!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lovely ornament! The added sparkle and the images around the frame look fantastic!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Fabulous! The ornament is just so beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  7. This turned out beautifully. I love all the dimension of this card and the awesome contrast between the silver and red. Wonderfully done!

    ReplyDelete
  8. So pretty! What a fun card. Love the textures.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Such a lovely card. I'm always feeling I should make more use of my Cricut and you have inspired me to have a go with the design studio again. I never seem to get the hang of it.

    Hugs
    Carol x

    ReplyDelete
  10. what a fabby & fun way to add flower soft! i also love the scalloped edge. and spicing up that kraft.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Great colors on this pretty ornament card - fun design!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Fantastic card.. Love it! tfs!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Jen, your card is absolutely beautiful!

    I hope you and your family enjoy a wonderful, warm, thankful, and Blessed Thanksgiving holiday!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Jen, When you have a moment, please stop by my blog and pick up an award that I have waiting for you!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Catching up on your blog, Jen!
    And what a lovely holiday card this is.
    You continue to create great projects.
    PJ(Jessie Adams)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment. I really appreciate it!!