So... I sat down last night with my new Gypsy and started piecing it together from cartridges I have. I'm still learning how to use the functionality of the "G" as compared to what I know how to do in DesignStudio. It still takes me twice as long to find/create anything but I'm getting there.
While you may not get the full effect in these pictures it really is a cool card. Even my hubby was impressed by it, and we all know how my hubby isn't all that affected by my crafts.
Back to more prep for the big Thanksgiving Day. You probably won't hear from me much over the next few days. Spending time with hubbies family. No big plans for Black Friday shopping for me, but I hear there are some great Cricut sales planned for Friday and Saturday.
Hope you all have a wonderful holiday!
- Cricut, Gypsy, Plantin Schoolbook, PaperDolls Dressed UP, Christmas Cheer (ProvoCraft) .cut or .gypsy file available Click Here for more information
- Stamps: Very Vintage Christmas, Offbeat Backgrounds (WaltzingMouseStamps)
- Cardstock: Red, Black (InOffice), White (GeorgiaPacific), Kraft (PaperTreyInk)
- Ink: Olive, Cranberry (Colorbox), Smokey Shadow (PaperTreyInk)
- Pens/Markers: Mark-It (Bic), Stardust (Sakura), Toner Gray #1 (Copic)
- Bakers Twine: Pure Poppy (PaperTreyInk)