I may not be on my blog, but I'm on Instagram!

Wednesday, November 10, 2010

Cricut Sale!

Smiley from millan.netThanks to Joan C for this little tip:  CricutMachine.com started their Black Friday sale early ... as in LAST NIGHT!  Smiley from millan.net If you've been wanting a new cartridge (many for only $17.95) or maybe you need to upgrade from your trial version of DesignStudio  to the full version ($29.95)I recommend hopping over their for a look. Their prices are pretty great!!

They even have the Gypsy on sale.Smiley from millan.net

What are you still doing here??  I would run, not walk, if I were you...Smiley from millan.net

3 comments:

  1. you are so funny Jen.. sending you a hug.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for posting! I bought myself an expression!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You may have spent a bit more than me, but you're not alone. I FINALLY purchased a Gypsy. :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment. I really appreciate it!!