I may not be on my blog, but I'm on Instagram!

Friday, October 22, 2010

WMS - Tag You're It! Challenge

WaltzingMouse Stamps is hosting a Tag Challenge. I hate to skip from Halloween straight over Thanksgiving and jump right into Christmas projects already, but the due date is November 6th so I didn't have much of a choice.
Smiley from millan.netNo, your eyes aren't messing with you. Once again hubby took the camera and I was left with my cell phone to take pictures with. Sorry.  Good thing this tag is so big! I could really zoom in on this baby for better detail. I honestly didn't start out to have an enormous tag. I meant it to be small, like a normal tag. But, my idea ran-a-muck and now I have a giganti-tag!


As I thought about cutting this one up and starting over it dawned on me ... sometimes, at Christmas or birthdays or any other gift giving occasion the itty-bitty tags ends up being thrown out with the wrapping tissue 'cuz nobody saw it.  I don't think that will happen with this baby. Nope! The only thing this tag is missing is flashing lights. Smiley from millan.net Smiley from millan.net Smiley from millan.net (hmmm... I think I have some of those...) 

Can you believe Halloween is next weekend already?! Holy caramel corn, Batman! Smiley from millan.net  This year has just been flying for me. My little warrior is going to be a knight this year. We found the parts and pieces at a Dollar store! Can you believe it?!  $5 for a cool little costume... err... most of it anyway.


Come to think of it, I better get moving on the rest of the costume or he won't have anything to wear to his school's fall festival or our church party or for Trick-or-Treating!! Smiley from millan.net  And, I do have at least one Thanksgiving project I need to get working on. So, my visit into Christmas-land was very brief.
Thanks for stopping by. Have a wonderful day!Smiley from millan.net

Details: Smiley from millan.net
  • Stamps: Very Vintage Christmas (WaltzingMouse Stamps)
  • Cardstock: Kraft (PaperTreyInk), white (Georgia Pacific)
  • Ink: Olive, Cream (Colorbox), Melon Berry (PaperTreyInk)
  • Embossing folder: Poinsettia (Stampin Up!)
  • Other: red crepe paper, dimensional adhesive, Liquid Gold paint pen, scissors, gold ribbon, hot glue

7 comments:

  1. That sure is a lot of events you have to get ready for. Cute tag.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Jen, what a cute tag!

    Hope all's well and things are going great for you!!! Love when you post!

    Hugs!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cool tag Jen, and what a wee cutie under all that armour!! lol!! Thank you for playing along with us @ WMS and Good Luck!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. It's so good to see you posting again, you know you were missed. AND your tag is just too cute. AND your little warrior is going to look adorable. hugs

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love your tag Jen. Your munchkin is going to be a fierce warrior!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Fun tag -- love your edging! And your little knight is adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love those $1 store bargains :0)
    He looks great, Jen!
    Hope he has fun this Halloween.

    PJ(Jessie Adams)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment. I really appreciate it!!