I may not be on my blog, but I'm on Instagram!

Saturday, September 18, 2010

WMS Sketch Challenge #15 ~ From My Kitchen

In between loads of laundry and a few other chores I happen to squeeze in a quick card today. WaltzingMouse posts their sketch challenge on Saturdays. I kept watching Claire's blog for the challenge and it wasn't there... and it wasn't there... and it wasn't there...  Smiley from millan.net
Then I remembered that they post the sketch on the Sketch Blog.  (Ooops!  My mistake.)  Of course it was there. Just waiting for me to find it. Here's what I cooked up to go with it:Smiley from millan.net


Smiley from millan.net I decided to use the stamps to make up some recipe books that might be found in Wanda's kitchen. I like how it turned out.

Hope you're all having a lovely Saturday. Thanks for stopping by.  Smiley from millan.net

Details:

4 comments:

  1. Hi, Jen! Great card!!! I'm happy always to see you post!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yikes! love this Jen! how very clever - love your spooky books on the shelf! Glad you found the sketch finally! thanks for playing with WMS again this week!

    ReplyDelete
  3. VERY CLEVER!! I'm loving it!!! thanks for playing along this week with the WMSC!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Well I don't like how it turned out... I LOVE how it turned out! :) So glad you played along with us for the Waltzingmouse Sketch Challenge! :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment. I really appreciate it!!