I may not be on my blog, but I'm on Instagram!

Saturday, September 11, 2010

Trick or Treat! - It's a two-fer!

It's been a while since I've posted, huh?? Smiley from millan.net  Sorry about that. Life just keeps taking priority over my desire to be crafty.

I really do love this time of year.  The weather starts to cool down. And Halloween items pop out on store shelves! Before you know it, we'll be having holiday parties, bobbing for apples, and kids dressed in costume will be knocking on our door asking for candy. Smiley from millan.net


I had a few minutes this morning and wanted to play along with the WMS Sketch Challenge. And wouldn't you know, I works well with the CPS Sketch Challenge too!


Ok, so maybe if you squint your eyes you'll see it's a good match?
Here's a quick peek at the inside....Smiley from millan.net


You can see from this angle that I stamped a second Wendy out and popped her up on some dimensional adhesive and did the same with the banner that she is pulling behind her broom.
No, your eyes aren't playing tricks on you. My pictures aren't nearly as crisp and clear as they usually are. Hubby took the camera when he left this morning so I was left with only the camera on my cell phone. The pics aren't ideal, but hopefully they are better than nothing.

Time to fly.... Smiley from millan.net Hope you all have a terrific Saturday! 

Details:
  • Stamps: Midnight Feast, Halloween Party (WaltzingMouse)
  • Patterned Paper (K & Co)
  • Other: Cardstock, shimmer mist (Tsukineko), glitter glue (Stickles), black ink (SU!), sewing machine

9 comments:

  1. Oh Jen - this is an enchanting creation. Love the contrast between the sky and your fence. Awesome job!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes it has been a long time since you posted.. I love it... I love how you popped the banner. I emailed you about your class that you were going to do on word books, did you not ever get it????

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a darling Halloween card Jen! You did a great job paper piecing the lil' witch & love your shimmery moon! Thanks for playing along with the WM sketch challenge :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow...great Halloween card! Love the witch and the moon! Great stitching too!

    ReplyDelete
  5. SUCH a fun card...love the fence and the spooky moon and sky!

    ReplyDelete
  6. A great Halloween design Jen! love the fence and Wendy flying across the moon! Thanks for playing with WMS this week!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Glad to see you back posting something -- LOL!!! And, of course, it's something wonderful!!!

    Hugs and smooches to you and the family!!! I've missed you!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Wonderful Halloween card. I love your bright moon with your witch flying by..Great take on the sketch :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. What a fun card and I totally love the inside too!!!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment. I really appreciate it!!