I may not be on my blog, but I'm on Instagram!

Wednesday, September 15, 2010

Nurturing and Caring

Just finished up some fun little flowerpot pocket cards for the ladies that I visit each month. The theme for this month is nurturing and caring for our children. When I asked my sister what she thinks of when I say "nurturing" she immediately said gardening. (Thanks sis!! Love you!)

So, that's how this card came about. Everything is attached except the quote from the message which is a pull-out card.   And the cute little layered flowers?  They were a gift from my friend Tricia.  (Thanks girlfriend!)
 

Thanks for stopping by.  I hope you're all having a great day.

Details:
  • Software: DesignStudio, SureCutsALot, Publisher
  • Hardware: Computer, Cricut, scissors, 
  • Cardstocks: several no-name random pages from my stash
  • Other:  Ribbon (Michael's), Markers (Bic), Ink (Colorbox), Glue (ZipDry)

6 comments:

  1. What a clever use of the flowerpot card. Love the how you have put it all together.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Jen, this is adorable!!! I always just love your projects! Hope you and the family are doing just fine!!!

    Hugs, my sister-friend!

    ReplyDelete
  3. That is just as cute as it can be... hugs

    ReplyDelete
  4. GORGEOUS, Jen!!! Really like that extra added detail of the flower... and how you shaded the gardening tools; gives it a great look!

    ReplyDelete
  5. love it Jen! I think I may borrow your idea!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment. I really appreciate it!!