I may not be on my blog, but I'm on Instagram!

Tuesday, July 27, 2010

SCAL class update

Hi Everyone,
For those interested in the SCAL class ..... We started school this week so I've been busy getting my routine down with the carpool situation and such.  And next week I have family visiting for a few days.   So, the first date I'm available to do a SCAL class will be August 10th. Here's the info:


SCAL Basics Class
When: Tuesday, August 10th at 10:00am PST
Cost: $20 USD


This is a live, online class. This class is intended for beginners or infrequent users of the SCAL  program who need a refresher. I will be using SCAL 2 but if you have SCAL 1 you are still welcome to join us. We will cover the basics and more, with a brief tour of the most used SCAL functions, the differences between pages and layers, basic welding, shadowing a welded word, creating your own cutting file from clipart and more. There will be time for questions and answers. The class will run 60-90 minutes.

To join the class click the Buy Now button below.
Please note, if you pay by e-check you need to allow 5 days for processing (it is not immediate). 
Information on how to access the class will be sent to you upon receipt of payment.
Space is limited.




2 comments:

  1. Best of luck, Jen.
    Wish I had the internet at home :0(
    Have a wonderful time with your family.

    PJ(Jessie Adams)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment. I really appreciate it!!