I may not be on my blog, but I'm on Instagram!

Thursday, May 13, 2010

A quick Thank You

Usually I'm WAY more on the ball that I have been with these Thank You cards. Millan.net

But.... Right after my son's birthday party we left to go out of town for a week. We've been home for almost a week and I'm f-i-n-a-l-l-y getting them done. Sheeeeesh! (Sorry I'm such a slacker!)

The cards weren't CASEd from any one particular card but they were influenced by some cards I saw recently around the blogosphere. So THANKS to those out there that share their creations with me. I really appreciate it! You don't know how many times you've pulled me out of a low-mojo moment when I needed to create something. Thank You Thank You Thank You! Smiley from millan.net

This is just another snapshot of how i put the "note paper" and arrow up on dimensional adhesive, the background was embossed and stitched too. But I didn't do so much to the card that it made it girlie.
Have a great night y'all. Hope to be back again soon! I mean, I don't want to get your hopes up. This will be my second post in as many days after something like a 3-week disappearance, but I had a birthday too so I have some more thank you cards to make for that.

Details:
  • Hardware: Cricut, Cuttlebug, Thank You embossing folder,Sewing machine
  • Software: Inkscape, SCAL2
  • Stamp:Free Spirit - Boy (WaltzingMouseStamps)
  • Cardstock: white (Georgia Pacific), green (DCWV, PaperTreyInk), black (Paper Co.)
  • Patterned paper: Glitter Stack (DCWV)
  • Other: ribbon (Michael's), markers (Bic Mark It), ink (PaperTreyInk), border punch (Stampin Up!), brads (Oriental Trading Co), adhesive (ATG, foam dots)

4 comments:

  1. Of course, the cards are adorablem, Jen!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think they are so adorable... but then I always like what your create...

    ReplyDelete
  3. aaahhhh... sweet thank you cards! Nicely done!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I just lub lub the "Note" card.. too cute! Great work, thanks for sharing

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment. I really appreciate it!!