But.... Right after my son's birthday party we left to go out of town for a week. We've been home for almost a week and I'm f-i-n-a-l-l-y getting them done. Sheeeeesh! (Sorry I'm such a slacker!)
The cards weren't CASEd from any one particular card but they were influenced by some cards I saw recently around the blogosphere. So THANKS to those out there that share their creations with me. I really appreciate it! You don't know how many times you've pulled me out of a low-mojo moment when I needed to create something. Thank You Thank You Thank You!
This is just another snapshot of how i put the "note paper" and arrow up on dimensional adhesive, the background was embossed and stitched too. But I didn't do so much to the card that it made it girlie.
Have a great night y'all. Hope to be back again soon! I mean, I don't want to get your hopes up. This will be my second post in as many days after something like a 3-week disappearance, but I had a birthday too so I have some more thank you cards to make for that.
- Hardware: Cricut, Cuttlebug, Thank You embossing folder,Sewing machine
- Software: Inkscape, SCAL2
- Stamp:Free Spirit - Boy (WaltzingMouseStamps)
- Cardstock: white (Georgia Pacific), green (DCWV, PaperTreyInk), black (Paper Co.)
- Patterned paper: Glitter Stack (DCWV)
- Other: ribbon (Michael's), markers (Bic Mark It), ink (PaperTreyInk), border punch (Stampin Up!), brads (Oriental Trading Co), adhesive (ATG, foam dots)