I may not be on my blog, but I'm on Instagram!

Monday, March 8, 2010

Spidery goodness

Last month, my cute friend PJ asked if I could make her a favor box based in DS based on a design she found made using SCAL on another of my cyber friends, Eunice's blog. Well, of course!
Smiley from millan.netSmiley from millan.netSmiley from millan.netSmiley from millan.netSmiley from millan.netSmiley from millan.netSmiley from millan.net



Special thanks to PJ (aka Jessie Adams on the Cricut message board) for showing off her creation and sharing the information on the message board.

Published with permission from PJ

File Details:

  • Cricut Expression (not baby bug compatible due to size), DesignStudio, George and PaperDolls Dress Up cartridges
  • CUT FILE: ** Donate button is at the top right. Please specify which file/format you want when you purchase.
  • Also available in PDF or SVG format. Let me know if this is what you need. 
** Refer to Cut File link to see how to get my files. 

12 comments:

  1. Oh, Jen

    I loveeeee all things halloween. Could I please have the cut file for the Spidery Gooodness

    Cute Cute favor box

    Thanks
    Linda V
    linda.vanorio@insightbb.com
    "Kind Words and Deeds Never Die" Unknown

    ReplyDelete
  2. You did a wonderful job re-creating this in DS, Jen! Love your spider even better...he looks fuzzy!!! CUTE!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the spider!! Could you send me the cut file? I'd really appreciate it!
    Thanks,
    Lisa
    cupe21@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh Jen I'm so glad I could make your day!!! :o) I hope you are enjoying spring break!!!

    Caroline

    ReplyDelete
  5. You have done it again! You are so talented!!! Could you send me the cut file for the spider? I can already see making these for the kiddos in my third grade class!

    Melanie
    reddiemel@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love this cute project. You are so creative. I too have seen projects that I like, but they have only been done in scut...so I try to figure out my own design on DS. Thanks for your hard work. I'd love to have a copy of the cut file. :)
    Thank you.

    nicern1@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. How smart you are...wish I had your talents.
    I would love the file as well..is it still possible? TIA

    pavilla@wildblue.net

    ReplyDelete
  8. Wow, thanks for sharing. Could you please send me the cut file. I would love to use this as my son's birthday coming up and the theme is Spider Man. Thanks so much.

    Jenny

    jennyscreations808@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hi Jen,
    What a cute "Spidery goodness" box. I would love to have the cut file. Thanks again.
    pkmannix@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. Jen, this spider is so great. Can I please get the cut file. Thanks Nina
    Poohchick828@verizon.net

    ReplyDelete
  11. This is so cute! I saw it on the cricut site. I would love the cut file for this.

    Debbied500@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  12. Jen, you are both amazingly talented and generous. Would you please send me the cut file for this darling spider box?
    Thank you,
    lynnblanchard02@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment. I really appreciate it!!