I may not be on my blog, but I'm on Instagram!

Wednesday, March 31, 2010

Bad links

[EDIT: Turns out it was a hosting site issue and not in anyway related to PC. I'm working on getting the links restored now. Thank you for your patience.]

Hey fellow .cut file connoisseurs!
If you received a link from me and were holding onto it but haven't downloaded the file you won't be able to download it now. The hosting site has blocked all of my links. After reading Linda's blog post about PC having all of her Cricut related files deleted from her 4Shared account I don't know if it is a coincidence that my files are not longer available through my hosting account or if it's a kink in the system at the hosting site.

Sorry about the inconvenience.... Just send me an email if you are having a problem with a download. I'll do my best to help where I can.

4 comments:

  1. That's rediculous! I don't understand why they wouldn't want other people to thrive and promote PC! I am sooo sorry this has happened!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I hope not Jebn, have just read Linda's blog too.
    Surely you are allowed to store your files where you see fit.
    The fact that you freely share your hard work not that of PC should't come into it

    Anne x

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm so sorry Jen. I hope they restore them.
    They must be desperate!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Jen I am such a fan of yours. I do not understand why PC would go after such talented people who sell their products for them (and with out asking for a dime in return - and that is what you do by posting your awesome designs.)

    I look at it this way it is PC's loss that they are doing this to you and other DS designers that share their talents.

    I don't understand why they will allow us to share them on the Cricut site but not on another host site. Just doesn't make sense to me.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment. I really appreciate it!!