I may not be on my blog, but I'm on Instagram!

Friday, December 4, 2009

Paper Popsicles: How To box

Hey everyone,

Yes I know. It's been a while... a long while since I've posted. Life has been a bit nutty. After my trip I was sick. Hubby was sick. Then my son got sick. None of us at the same time. But now we've all had it. And....lucky me, it's come back around to me again. (Argh!)

Anyway, I wanted to let you all know that I haven't forgotten about my blog followers. I hope that you all had a wonderful Thanksgiving and are happily preparing for Christmas and/or Hanukkah.

That's what I've been doing. Our home is decorated for Christmas and the presents are slowly being put together. I've had such a fun time creating hand painted ornaments, handmade cards and of course some really fun handmade gifts.

Today's craft idea was based on the taffy box I made Halloween 2008. I made these in just a few minutes and didn't even use my Cricut or DS to do it.



You can see the step-by-step Tutorial on how I made them at Paper Popsicles. It's the last tutorial I will be writing for them. I haven't put together the DS file for it just yet but I'm sure it will be just as easy.

Merry Merry! Hope you all have a wonderful weekend!

6 comments:

  1. Well I am glad to hear that everyone is feeling better at your house. Yes, you have been missed my friend. These are so cute. Hope you have a wonderful weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh Jen I'm so glad to see you posting again. You have been missed. Hope you get to feeling better real soon!!

    Caroline (aka Doxieluv01)

    ReplyDelete
  3. HI JEN,
    I WAS GOING TO CHECK YOUR WEB ONE MORE TIME THEN SEND YOU A NOTE. WAS WORRIED CAUSE WE HAVEN'T HEARD FROM YOU FOR AWHILE. GLAD EVERYONE IS FINE NOW.
    TAKE CARE AND TALK TO YOU LATER.

    HUGS,
    BOBBI

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hooray! so happy that you posted - it's been too long. Hope your second-go-round with the illness doesn't last long.
    I'm still recovering from some "bug" I caught over Thanksgiving.
    Take care.

    PJ (Jessie Adams)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hope things are better for you in the future. I did check your blog often and wondered.

    ReplyDelete
  6. It is great to see to back on the blog! We missed you!
    abusyfamilyof6
    Debi Weidleman

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment. I really appreciate it!!