I may not be on my blog, but I'm on Instagram!

Sunday, October 25, 2009

Paper Popsicles: Monday Madness Show-n-Tell

Hey everyone,
Thanks to the Friday Freebie from Paper Popsicles last Friday I was able to get started on some Thanksgiving items.
My little family is ... well... little. Just three of us. Me, my hubby and my son. Our family lives out of state and we don't always have the ability to travel home for Thanksgiving. This year is one of those years. So, in an attempt to make our quiet little dinner something special I put together some fun napkin rings and coordinated name plates using the pumpkin as an embellishment.

I took the Paper Popsicles pumpkin shaped card and edited to be a single element which I cut in both the patterned paper and also a "shadow" layer in white for both the napkin rings and the name plates.

I'm pleased with how they turned out and how simple they were to make. Should our plans for our small dinner change I could easily make additional place settings.

Details:
  • Napkin ring base only: Cricut and Design Studio with Plantin Schoolbook
  • Pumpkin Shaped Card; Pumpkin detail created using SCAL and Inkscape
  • Patterened Paper: Seasonal-Summer Surprise (Cherry Arte), Seasonal-Raindrops (Cherry Arte)
  • White cardstock (Georgia Pacific)
  • Kraft Cardstock (PaperTreyInk)
  • Font: Passion_Conflict_Robb

One more thing.... Diane and I have classes set up for this Wed and Thu and we have several open spots available if you are interested in joining us. We would love to see you!! Information about the classes are found on the LetMeShowYou blog.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to comment. I really appreciate it!!